This week I had some great entertainment. Last night I went to Highland High School and watched Kirstyn and her dance group perform. This is her senior year and she is such a talented dancer. They are a very creative dance group. It was fun to watch. Wednesday night I went to Harrisville and watched Kaitlyn in her Junior High musical Bye Bye Birdie. She was really cute in it. They did a great job. It was nice to see Barbara there also.Thanks for inviting me I'm glad that I was able to come. I'm sure you will see more on their blogs about them.
Highlights, home, hobbies, heritage, history, house hunting, and happy holidays
Saturday, March 15, 2008
Great Performances!
This week I had some great entertainment. Last night I went to Highland High School and watched Kirstyn and her dance group perform. This is her senior year and she is such a talented dancer. They are a very creative dance group. It was fun to watch. Wednesday night I went to Harrisville and watched Kaitlyn in her Junior High musical Bye Bye Birdie. She was really cute in it. They did a great job. It was nice to see Barbara there also.Thanks for inviting me I'm glad that I was able to come. I'm sure you will see more on their blogs about them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I was so sad I missed them! Looks fun though!
Good luck Heather too!! Have fun and get tan for me!
Post a Comment