Sunday, April 13, 2008

Ramsey & Ashley Wedding






It was a beautiful day and ceremony at the Logan Temple for Ramsey and Ashley getting married on April 12,2008. This is the Nielsen side and the couple with Richard and Louise. Thank you Richard for the nice wedding lunch also at the Coppermill. I'm sure you broke the bank feeding that many people. The wedding reception was really nice at the Logan Country Club. I managed to get a 4 generation picture with new baby Roman with his great Grandpa and Grandma Nielsen. Friday night was also special at Maddox celebrating Barbaras 60th birthday. Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera so check Evans or Findlay blogs for pictures of that event. Fun weekend.

4 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, dad and lexi sure look like there having fun at that wedding!

Monique said...

It was a nice weekend and fun to see so many family members. I feel like I didn't even get a chance to talk to any of them because there was a lot of family and friends there. It is so nice that we have such a great supportive family, and it is getting so big with all of these kids being born!

Stephanie said...

It was sure nice seeing you guys last weekend.

Mrs. Budge said...

Ah...fun memories