Wow...that song is pretty intense! I was waiting for an explosion or something. My garage really stank of that delicious bass when we got home! Was sure nice to hang out with the family again even if we hade to bribe ya to come!!
Holy mother of song selections! Wow, that song made the trip seem really intense.. Anywho' thanks for coming out, it means alot to have people visit, come back anytime & ill save a spot on the beach for ya!
3 comments:
I miss Danel-boonen-boy & HEHEHER too.
Wow...that song is pretty intense! I was waiting for an explosion or something. My garage really stank of that delicious bass when we got home! Was sure nice to hang out with the family again even if we hade to bribe ya to come!!
Holy mother of song selections! Wow, that song made the trip seem really intense.. Anywho' thanks for coming out, it means alot to have people visit, come back anytime & ill save a spot on the beach for ya!
Post a Comment