Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tony Grove







This weekend we got to spend some time with Jeff & Emily and kids. We tended for them Friday night so they could have a fun date night. Then Saturday we all headed up to Tony Grove in the big Hamula Suburban and found a really nice picnic spot and had fun having water fights, rafting and of course eating. I ran into Jessica and Mike in the parking lot. They had been camping in their cute VW bus and were heading home. Andrew made Kevins famous salsa by himself. We are always happy when the kids come to visit. I had fun bonding with Macy she's waving bye-bye, and doing patty cake really good now.

3 comments:

Heather said...

Those are really cute pics! I miss those little boogers.. Im assuming Dad and Andrew were making that salsa to mail to me :)

Mrs. Budge said...

fun family time! i am glad you got to enjoy Tony's grove!

Dan Haslam said...

I remember when Grandpa used to take me fishing on my birthday weekends up to Tony Grove. That was a lot of fun and I love those memories. Thanks for the refresher!