Today I took a drive over to Bear Lake to spend the day with Pollys family and the Naylors. We all went over to Chris and Melissa Findlays place on the beach by their lot in Azure Cove, their family was staying there. I hope that Chris will tell you all what happened on their blog since he was first on the scene of this small plane crash on the beach. A couple from Seattle was killed. It was really close to where we spent some time boating. It made me really sad to think of the family of that couple, when they hear the tragic news. It was Raspberry Days at Bear Lake and lots of people were there. I even ran into Jessica and Mike again at LaBeaus. I also saw a really bad accident in the canyon on the way home. I think I shall go to bed now I'm feeling drained.
Highlights, home, hobbies, heritage, history, house hunting, and happy holidays
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Bear Lake Plane Crash
Today I took a drive over to Bear Lake to spend the day with Pollys family and the Naylors. We all went over to Chris and Melissa Findlays place on the beach by their lot in Azure Cove, their family was staying there. I hope that Chris will tell you all what happened on their blog since he was first on the scene of this small plane crash on the beach. A couple from Seattle was killed. It was really close to where we spent some time boating. It made me really sad to think of the family of that couple, when they hear the tragic news. It was Raspberry Days at Bear Lake and lots of people were there. I even ran into Jessica and Mike again at LaBeaus. I also saw a really bad accident in the canyon on the way home. I think I shall go to bed now I'm feeling drained.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yikes! It's sure been a bad year for tragic accidents at Bear Lake!
Post a Comment