Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Walk





Saturday I went and saw the last half of the USU homecoming game thanks to JoAnn giving me an extra ticket. They lost in the last few second from a 59 yard field kick from Fresno. They were ahead by 1 point. It was very exciting and disappointing at the same time. Stephanie and Zeke', Melissa & Chris's famiies were there also. After the game we went and had the famous Turkey and Sourkraut dinner at Providence with Mom and Dad, Richard & Louise, Evans, and Findlay, Monique, Mandy and kids. Then we all went to the Pumpkin walk in North Logan. It was really cute this year. Fun day and nice to see the Evans here from Washington for homecoming.

4 comments:

Mrs. Budge said...

I love the pumpkin walk! I wish we could have made it up there this year to see it. I wish our community did something like that. I guess there is just nothing quite like Cache Valley.

Mrs. Budge said...

I love the pumpkin walk! I wish we could have made it up there this year to see it. I wish our community did something like that. I guess there is just nothing quite like Cache Valley.

cjanddiane said...

We went to a pumpkin walk too...went like this...stood in a line for 1 hour just to walk around and see carved pumpkins for another hour. Yours looked better!

Stephanie said...

It was sure fun seeing you Kristie. Thanks for hanging out with us!

I loved the pumpkin walk.