Sunday, February 1, 2009

Baptism and Blessing day







Yesterday Jessica and Mike Anderson had Griffin baptized and their new baby girl Taegan blessed. Afterward there was a nice lunch at the church. I was able to get a picture with my siblings, minus Barbara. Then I went to the plantetarium with CJ and Diane and kids. Fun day!

4 comments:

Heather said...

Isn't her name Teagan?

Kristie said...

Yeah, I fixed it. Her name is Taegan. She is a cutie.

Islander said...

Good pic of my siblings!

cjanddiane said...

That was fun thanks for the show. I am going to get a year pass there and it is up to 5 people so I will add you to our family and you can come when we go if you want. We were thinking about taking front runner down one of these days.

Also we are planning on coming up to Logan on the 20th for a USU hockey game if you and dad want to go too. We'll plan on staying overnight.