Sunday, February 15, 2009




I had fun getting these cute stuffed toys for the grandkids. I purchased them at Somebody Attic and total cost was $11.00! Andrew and Evan named the big bear Harry and the next one Joe. Lexie seemed to love the red bear, and the babies kind of liked the little toys. I got Carson a nice soft blanket. It was fun to be able to tend this week, so the parents could have a Valentine date. I went to Salt Lake for Realtor Day at the Legislature on Friday with 1,200 other agents at the Salt Palace. I also went to the new Draper Temple open house with Diane and CJ on Saturday. It was nice and well organized. You go to a church in Draper and then are bused up to the temple.I was thankful it quit snowing, so it was beautiful going to see the temple. These pictures are with the kids and Vicky afterward. On the way home today, Polly bought me lunch for my birthday at Famous Daves. THANKS POLLY! Back to work tomorrow.

No comments: